PatientKeeper - Waltham, Massachusetts
Job Code: 26665-13685
PatientKeeper – a leading provider of healthcare applications for physicians – is now part of HCA, the largest provider of healthcare services in the U.S. We are expert in connecting healthcare information systems across hospitals and physician practices to create a single software work environment for physicians.
applications make it easier for physicians to place orders, reconcile
medications, document encounters, and record charges, using popular computing
and mobile devices – activities that are critical to improving patient care and
clinical outcomes. Going forward, PatientKeeper plans to put advanced computing
technologies to work for physicians and their patients by leveraging machine
learning and big data. Our dedication to innovation is surpassed only by our
commitment to our employees and customers.
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our Professional Services team.
Our Project Managers lead the delivery of solutions that allow our clients to enhance their operational efficiency, quality of care and level of clinical practice. They assume a variety of roles, including clinical and technical project management, client management, economics management (budgets), and change management in the course of implementing and deploying PatientKeeper's technology.
We may consider remote work
after an onboarding/training duration period.
- Direct and manage software implementation projects from start to project completion
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
- Set, manage, and communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Coordinate efforts and schedules of project team members
- Track milestones and project deliverables
- Develop and communicate project status reports
- Proactively manage changes in project scope
- Manage project budget
- Manage client expectations with respect to project timelines and deliverables
- Ensure project success defined as on time, within budget and with the highest degree of client satisfaction
- Investigate, track and resolve client’s application issues
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships over the course of the implementation
- Account Management responsibilities during implementation to ensure overall client success.
- Knowledge of health care industry including financial and/or clinical workflows required
- Excellent Project Management and business process analysis skills required
- Experience implementing business and/or clinical software solutions in a healthcare / hospital environment
- Project Management software implementation methodology experience required
- Excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to develop clear, concise, and complete project and executive level status reports quickly
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time & within budget
- Strong motivation & team orientation
- Demonstrated flexibility and creative problem solving skills
- A desire to learn new skills & technologies
- Microsoft Office applications and Microsoft Project knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- PMP Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, Master’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of software project management experience and 7 years total related professional experience
- Experience implementing clinically oriented and/or business software solutions in a healthcare environment
- Experience working with Senior Executives and Physicians in a Healthcare setting.
- Experience with Healthcare IT systems and workflows
- Experience managing healthcare software implementations in large complex customer environments
- Demonstrated Project Management experience leading small and large, multi-location, complex technical software implementations
For more information about us, visit https://patientkeepercareers.com/careers/search.dot
Last Edited: 12/03/2018